The Improvement Guru
Senior Corporate Strategist / Executive | Business Adviser – Improvement Consultant | Sector Focus – Fortune 500 Companies
Randy Blount, CDS
Welcome to my world, a world of always seeing ways to improve a product or process. I have been focused on improving myself and my environment for as long as I can recall. It is in my DNA and it is a great passion of mine. Making things better just comes naturally for me.
Professionally speaking, I have helped every company that I have worked with to improve for more than 20 years now. My insight and contribution as an employee of some of the largest companies in their respective industry, has provided me with a perspective which was obtained by looking from the ‘inside’ outward. Although each organization has a unique culture and way of conducting its business, the common thread is that a successful, healthy entity is always seeking to ‘be better’.
I am here to help you and your business improve and become more productive. Contact me today for a free initial consultation.
Years Industry Experience
Fortune 500 Companies Served
Discover what your customers really think of your organization and how to respond.
What your organization can do today to position it for significant growth tomorrow.
Find out who you should be connected with and what they can offer
Get one-on-one assistance with how to approach the launch of a new project.
Need a new policy drafted or to update an existing policy. I can help you with that.
Simple changes to your process/product that will increase your revenue.
Focus and Certifications
- Improving the products and processes of small, mid-size and large organizations
- Managing customer perception and developing marketing campaigns
- Promoting initiatives that create and sustain a corporate safety culture
- Discovering new markets and capitalizing on underdeveloped opportunities
- Reinforcing Transportation Safety and fleet CSA/DOT Compliance
- Developing effective networking strategies
Education / Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration – Arkansas State University
- Certified Director of Safety (CDS) by North American Transportation Institute
- DGAC Multi-Modal Hazmat Shipping Training Certification –HMR / DGR / IMDG
- CSA- Compliance Safety Accountability Seminar Graduate
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) Multi-Modal Regional Seminar
- Mock Federal DOT Compliance Audits
- Policy assessment, design & administration
- Fleet Safe Driving Technology Evaluations
- Hazmat regulations/shipping requirements
- Continual Process Improvement guidance
- Fleet optimization and asset management
- Employee training & development planning
- DOT regulations for truck drivers and staff
- Conducting company perception surveys
- Expense Reduction Planning & Execution
- Guerrilla Tactics to Increase Total Revenue
To arrange a free initial business review and consultation, call or send a message to: